Software Test Engineer
Our direct client, a GROWING Cyber Security Solutions company, based in Fairfield CTY, CT is seeking a Software Test Engineer for immediate hire!
In this role, you will be required to:
– Work independently to test all company software products.
– Create documentation of test processes and procedures for common activities to ensure consistent quality and centralized documentation of results.
– Stay abreast of industry best practices regarding QA. Be an advocate of those best practices, where applicable.
– Coordinate with other departments to integrate QA into more aspects of the product development process. (Requirements, Design, etc.)
BS Computer Science, MS preferred
5+ years of software test / QA experience
Must be a US Citizen
Job ID: 4185
Linux Systems Engineer
Our direct client is a fast-growing technology company building highly secure infrastructure/network data security products and systems.
This position will have a significant role in supporting current and future products within our security product landscape. Successful candidates will learn to build Linux systems with a focus on utilizing system and security best practices. Must code in C.
• College degree in a relevant field of study. i.e. engineering, computer science, physics, etc.
• Limited travel may be required
Overall experience with systems design, function and loading platforms, a must!
For immediate consideration, please reply with your updated resume today!! Excellent work environment!!
Job ID: 4000
SharePoint/.Net Developer Specialist
Lower Fairfield County
Our direct client, a chemical manufacturing company based in lower Fairfield County, Ct, is actively looking to hire a SharePoint/.NET Developer Specialist. This individual will be heavily involved in the development and support of SharePoint as they integrate it throughout their company. Additional responsibilities will include .NET development and support of key company systems, including CRM and ERP. This position will require a significant amount of interaction with employees at all levels.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• 4-Year Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 5 years of working experience in design, development, and implementation of applications based on .Net and Microsoft SharePoint related technologies.
• Experience with SharePoint Development, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
• Ability to write stored procedures, complex SQL queries, and analyze SQL data.
• Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 or higher
• Microsoft SharePoint Designer
Job ID: 4366
Sr. Data Analyst
Our direct client, a fast-growing software and healthcare data analytics firm in Houston is seeking to bring on a Sr. Data Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for compiling and analyzing healthcare data for the firm’s current and new market solutions. The ideal candidate will ensure accurate data collection, processing, modeling and analysis for the applicable markets and clients. You should be able to identify both problems and solutions across multiple large data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for the firm. You will work closely with leaders across product, sales, marketing, operations and IT to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. You will use advanced data modeling, predictive modeling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from the firm and other data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes.
Job ID: 4377
Reporting Development Manager
Our direct client, a fast-growing software and data analytics firm in Houston is seeking to bring on a Reporting Development Manager. In this role, your primary responsibility is to work directly with clients and cross-functional stakeholders throughout the organization and manage a team of report writers to develop, maintain, and deliver data, reports, and business intelligence solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field required
• 3-5+ years in analytics/informatics and report development experience (healthcare environment a plus)
• 3-5 years of SQL Server development
• 3 to 5+ years of hands-on experience with relational database concepts (normalization, performance tuning, profiling) and programming (stored procedures, functions, CTE)
• Microsoft SQL Server 2016/2017
• Dimension Modeling
• Master Data Management
• Query performance tuning and database tuning
Job ID: 4381
Sr. Web Developer - .Net Core
Lower Fairfield County
Our direct client in Stamford is seeking a full stack web developer. In this role, you will have unrestricted access to the development stack and the freedom to make recommendations on new emerging technologies. Building web-based enterprise software products, which involves heavy front-end and back-end web development for systems that are both internally and externally facing.
– BS in Computer Science (or related field) and 4+ years of experience in web development and object-oriented programming (C#, .Net Core).
– Experience with advanced web frameworks and UI Patterns – Bootstrap, React
– Experience with distributed source control systems (preferably Git)
– Solid experience of SQL (SQL Server)
– Experience with Web Services, REST
– Experience with Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools
Job ID: 4386
Big Data Engineer
Our direct client, a fast-growing software and data analytics firm in Greenwich, is seeking to bring on a mid to senior-level Big Data Engineer. You will be part of the team to design and implement solutions integrated into the client’s analytics Hadoop/EMR, Spark and Elasticsearch systems. The ideal candidate is an experienced application developer with a concentration in data pipeline building, automation, data warehousing, and data modeling. The successful candidate will be responsible for expanding and optimizing data, analytics, and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and building out a semantic layer to support cross-functional teams. The Data Engineer will support software developers, business analysts and data scientists on data and computational initiatives and will ensure optimal data architectures and patterns are consistent throughout ongoing projects.
Job ID: 4387