I have been in the IT Recruiting Industry for 20 years. I have worked at a large well known publicly traded recruitment firm, owned my own recruitment business, and for the last 12 years have been a Sr. Account Executive, Director of Recruiting and most recently the Director of Direct Hire Placement for Benchmark IT. I pride my self on "ethics first," love learning about new technology and genuinely am interested in making the right match between candidate's and client's/companies.
Please connect with me so I can offer you career advice or help you land your next dream job!
Why I love recruiting...
I love to recruit because I enjoy helping candidates find their dream job while simultaneously helping clients' build out their organizations with premier talent!
When I'm not working, I love to...
spending time with my family, travelling and eating really good food/wine!
Specialties I recruit for:InsuranceFinancialSoftwareConsumer Goods
Roles I recruit for:From desk top analyst up to CIO/CTO, and anything in between
Areas I recruit In:Fairfield County, Westchester County, Manhattan, and New Jersey
Software Engineer - Windows C# / C++Direct Hire
Greater Ridgefield Area
Our direct client seeks an experienced software engineer with experience working C# and C++ to develop cybersecurity solutions.
This is a new position in a fast-growing company, a leader in its field internationally. The company offers strong career growth and technical training, a team-oriented work environment, and a healthy company culture. Great place to work!
Job Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
• Knowledge of relevant software/systems as follows: – – Development skills and overall knowledge of Windows – C#/C++ programming skills – Network skills – Familiarity of version control software (CVS, GIT)
• Significant hands-on experience with software development and testing.
• Overall coordination, development, and execution of product development.
Any prior experience working in an industrial control environment using Modbus or OSI PI would be a huge plus!
Send resume today for immediate consideration!
Job ID: 4021
FPGA Design EngineerDirect Hire
FPGA Design Engineer
Our direct client, a FAST GROWING technology company specializing in Cyber Security Products has an immediate need for an FPGA Design Engineer.
• Develop an FPGA packet handling application with Custom Hardware • Develop VHDL/Verilog modules and IP cores with Xilinx/Altera toolchain
• Work with HDL simulation & verification toolchain
• Implement communications protocols from specification & requirement documents
• Setup and Test new hardware platforms that are developed
• Work effectively within a cross-functional team environment
• Other duties as management may so direct
• Able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: This position will have a significant role in defining and implementing new designs for FPGA-based hardware for internet protocol packet inspection and post-processing of high-speed Ethernet traffic.
Excellent company culture and growth opportunities with this industry leader!
Job ID: 4375
Junior Web Developer - JavaDirect Hire
Teterboro, New Jersey
Our direct client is seeking a junior Java/Web Developer to join their team in Northern NJ. You will work to integrate their front and back end systems to ensure a seamless experience for their customers.
Their web site is highly customized, built on top of Broadleaf Commerce and currently integrated to MS SQL Server with plans to migrate to PostgreSQL.
At least 2 years verifiable, real hands-on Java development experience
Willingness and ability to quickly learn and become productive
Must be a team player, with **excellent written and verbal English skills**
The technical requirements below.
Spring; MVC, security
Job ID: 4385
Android DeveloperDirect Hire
Teterboro, New Jersey
Our direct client in Northern NJ is seeking a highly experienced Android Developer!
Responsibilities will include:
Upgrading the app and all 3rd party libraries to migrate from the current phone (Zebra TC55, Android 4.1) to the next generation (Zebra TC57, Android 8.1)
Third-party libraries include, but are not limited to:
· Work with developers to fully test the app, including communication with back end systems
· Resolve several known bugs, which are documented internally
· Potential to work on several enhancements as well
For immediate consideration, please apply today with your updated resume. No sponsorship is offered.
Job ID: 4383
IT EngineerDirect Hire
Lower Fairfield County
Our client has an immediate need for a Desktop Support Engineer to support their client base.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting client's with both on-site and hosted services.
· day-to-day support to clients
· Responding to alerts, managing backup infrastructure
· Managing larger projects, implementing new technologies
· Maintaining your work queue
· At least 5 years in support of IT platforms
· Deep knowledge of technology — you should find every problem an opportunity to further your understanding of a solution.
· Excellent customer service/communication skills
Technologies you should be familiar with include:
· Windows Server 2008 through 2019
· Exchange 2010 through 2019
· Mac OSX
· Virtual server environments (they are a vSphere shop)
· Office 365, Powershell management
· iOS and Android platforms
· Networking – TCP/IP and associated protocols
· Backup and imaging tech.
Job ID: 4342
SharePoint/.Net Developer SpecialistDirect Hire
Lower Fairfield County
Our direct client, a chemical manufacturing company based in lower Fairfield County, Ct, is actively looking to hire a SharePoint/.NET Developer Specialist. This individual will be heavily involved in the development and support of SharePoint as they integrate it throughout their company. Additional responsibilities will include .NET development and support of key company systems, including CRM and ERP. This position will require a significant amount of interaction with employees at all levels.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate clearly with individuals at all levels of computer proficiency.
• Ability to respond in a flexible manner and to reprioritize work as situations change.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as being a contributing team player.
• Expert knowledge of Office Applications and their integration points with SharePoint
Linux Systems EngineerDirect Hire
Greater Ridgefield Area
Our client is a fast-growing technology company building highly secure infrastructure/network data security products and systems.
This position will have a significant role in supporting current and future products within our security product landscape. Successful candidates will learn to build Linux systems with a focus on utilizing system and security best practices. Must code in C.
Clustering / High Availability
Ansible / Satellite
• College degree in a relevant field of study. i.e. engineering, computer science, physics, etc.
• Limited travel may be required
For immediate consideration, please reply with your updated resume today!! Excellent work environment!!
Job ID: 4000
6 months ago
My experience with Allison was great. She easily guided me through the recruitment process and always answered my questions when I needed to speak with her. I appreciate the help that she's given me in my job search and the work she does is definitely one of the reasons why benchmarkIT is so highly thought of in the IT recruiting world.
Allison provided excellent advice and guidance throughout the offer and negotiation process and even after I was hired.
Was this review helpful?
Gregory R. | Unix System Administrator 5.0
2 weeks ago
Allison has good knowledge and understanding of the IT field. She listens to what you want and finds positions that match what you are looking for.
Allison doesn’t just find you a job, but she stays in touch to make sure you are happy with your position.
She is there for you, even after you’ve been hired, because she cares about people.