Lead Embedded System Engineer
Our direct client, a FAST GROWING technology company specializing in Cyber Security Products has an immediate need for a Lead Embedded Systems Engineer.
In this postion, you will have a significant role in supporting current and future cybersecurity products. Successful candidates must be experienced with embedded system development, C code development, and able to take the lead making system releases.
Must be a U.S. Citizen
Current or previous security clearances a plus
2-5 years’ work experience with embedded systems
College degree in a relevant field of study. i.e. engineering, computer science, etc. (advanced degree a plus)
Limited travel may be required
Job ID: 4318
Greater New York City Area
Our direct client is seeking a Senior MSFT Software Engineer for immediate hire.
In this role, you will participate in the development, configuration, and maintenance of the organization’s business systems and web portals. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, organized and detail oriented. You must be able to work at an intermediate to senior level and have hands on experience in software development in a Microsoft environment.
B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline; Masters is preferred
3+ years of experience in software design and development
Strong object-oriented design fundamentals, Design patterns
Extensive experience developing and maintaining .Net data-driven web applications using SQL server, Microsoft C#, ASP.Net Web Forms, ASP.Net MVC 5 or higher, RESTful API, Visual Studio 2015 or higher, Reporting Services
Job ID: 4282
Software Engineer's - C/C++/Python and Bash
Join a leader in the cyber-security field, working to develop cutting edge software solutions. We seek software engineers with 3-5+ year's of experience with C, C++, Python and Bash to join a growing team of successful engineers.
– Architect, Design, Develop, test and deliver high quality software, including preparing proposals to outline development as directed by the management team.
– Develop and maintain knowledge of software application layout and options and recommend improvements
– Support the Product Development Life Cycle. Create high and low-level design documents and PDP documentation that defines the functionality that will be implemented. Track open issues and assist in future release planning.
– Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
– Any previous security clearances, a plus
Job ID: 4085
Software Engineer- C#/C++
Our direct client seeks an experienced software engineer with experience working C# and C++ to develop cybersecurity solutions. This is a new position in a fast-growing company, a leader in it's field internationally. The company offers strong career growth and technical training, a team-oriented work environment, and healthy company culture. Great place to work!
Job Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
• Knowledge of relevant software/systems as follows: – – Development skills and overall knowledge of Windows – C#/C++ programming skills – Network skills – Familiarity of version control software (CVS, GIT)
• Significant hands-on experience with the software development and testing.
• Overall coordination, development and execution of product development.
Job ID: 4021
Linux Systems Engineer
Greater Ridgefield Area
Our client is a fast-growing technology company building highly secure infrastructure/network data security products and systems.
This position will have a significant role in supporting current and future products within our security product landscape. Successful candidates will learn to build Linux systems with a focus on utilizing system and security best practices. Must code in C.
Clustering / High Availability
Ansible / Satellite
• College degree in a relevant field of study. i.e. engineering, computer science, physics, etc.
• Limited travel may be required
For immediate consideration, please reply with your updated resume today!! Excellent work environment!!
Job ID: 4000
Senior/Expert IT Business Analyst
Armonk, New York
Our direct client is seeking an expert IT Business Analyst to work with a core team of IT and business experts to define and develop the system requirements for an International Insurance Program. In this role, you will be responsible to document, share and align proposals with the business and translate these needs into system requirements for IT build teams.
You will also be required to define how the IT system for an International Insurance Program is built with an end to end view on process and supporting systems. Build an understanding of current capabilities within the organization and identify the focus areas to address to support future delivery. Since the IT system landscape involves multiple systems, this role will be responsible for defining the integration needs and coordinating those integration activities with other involved systems.
• Degree level or equivalent in relevant computer science subject
Job ID: 4343