Carpentry/ Cabinet Maker
Cabinet Maker\| Carpentry Manufacturing
Our client has been a specialty office furniture leader in the Clearwater area for over 60 years. Due to increased demand for their products, we are currently searching for reliable and motivated candidates to fill their open Cabinet builder position.
Cut timber to the right size and shape and trim parts of joints to ensure a snug fit, using hand tools, such as planes, chisels, or wood files.
Establish the specifications of articles to be fabricated based on cut sheets.
Reinforce joints with nails or other fasteners to prepare articles for finishing.
Install hardware, such as hinges, handles, catches, or drawer pulls, using hand tools.
Repair or alter wooden cabinetry, fixtures, or other pieces.
Apply laminate surfacing materials.
Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Must complete company-provided forklift operator training.
High School diploma/GED required.
One to three months related experience
CNC Machine Operator
Machine Operator\| Brake Press Operator\| CNC Machine Operator Manufacturing
Clearwater / Largo
Our client has been an industry leader in customer metal fabrication in the Clearwater area for over 40 years. Due to expansion and growth, we are currently searching for dependable, self-starting, dedicated candidates to fill their open CNC Operator position.
Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications.
Mount, install, align and secure tools, attachments, fixtures and work pieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
Calculate machine speed and feed ratios, and the size and position of cuts.
Insert control instructions into machine control units to start operation.
Review program specifications or blueprints to determine and set machine operations and sequencing, finished work piece dimensions, or numerical control sequences.
Stack or load finished items, or place items on conveyor systems.
Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specs
Bi-lingual Call Center Agent
Typing\| Spanish/ English\| Bi-lingual\| Customer Service\| Call Center Call Center
Bi-lingual Call Center Representative
Our client has been in the car parts industry over 30 years serving the Tampa and surrounding area. Due to office growth, we are currently searching for motivated, self-starter, dedicated candidates to fill their open positions.
•Call center experience
•Bi-lingual ( English / Spanish )
•Must be computer savvy, MS Word, MS Excel, Instant Messaging.
•Will process items purchased while speaking to client on the phone
•Answer incoming calls to call center, assisting with looking up car parts
•2 years experience working within a call center
•Must be bi-lingual ( English / Spanish )
•Must be able to type proficiently 35-40 wpm
•Must be able to speak on the phone using a head-set and type information into the system using multiple screens.
•Excellent time management skills
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Accounts Receivable Manufacturing
Accounts Receivable Clerk
• Releasing and updating order requests
• Process cash payments from customers
• Vouchering AP invoices
• Prepare and submit letters of credit documents to the bank
• Preparing international shipping documents
• Respond to Customer Service inquiries
• Assist in resolving Inventory discrepancies
• High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school preferred
• 2-3 years accounts receivable experience. International manufacturing experience preferred.
• Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
• Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
Monday - Friday
$15.00 Per hour
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Call Center
• Assist customers with placing online orders
• Deescalating situations that arise from missing or damaged shipments
• Offering assistance and guidance for the various product lines
• Certain product lines will allow for additional creativity through educating and assisting customers.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time
• Must be able to maintain focus while conversations are going on around you
• Must present a friendly and approachable personality on the phone
• Must be able to type a minimum of 25 words per minute (higher requirements on some lines)
• Must possess proper grammar abilities and be able to form coherent sentences.
Must be able to work with open availability
$11.00 per hour
Packing\| General Warehouse Warehouse Facilities
Our client has been a leader in the digital supplies industry in the city of Tampa area for over 100 years. Due to the companies growth, we are currently searching for dependable candidates to fill their open positions.
Complete shipments by processing and loading orders.
Receive, store, and issue materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard.
Receive and count stock items.
Keep records and compile stock reports.
Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses or storage yards.
Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defect.
Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
Excellent time management skills.
Ability to work as a team.
Proficient in Microsoft Office a plus.
Ability to think critically and make decisions.
Experience working in warehouse a plus.