Dates Employed Feb 2016 – Present
Employment Duration 3 yrs
Location 22021 Brookpark Road Fairview Park, Ohio 44126
Helping Branches to find suitable candidate to fill their vacancies.
Placing adverts in relevant market journals and publications, job boards and local press.
Making phone calls to candidates who are judged to be eligible.
Conducting phone interviews with prospective candidates.
Screening, testing and assessing candidates.
Developing a relationship with interviewees.
Receiving and reading through the CVs that job seekers have sent in to the recruitment agency.
Arranging interviews with candidates who have been short listed for a position.
Drawing up short lists of suitable candidates.
Assisting applicants with their interview techniques.
Cold calling companies to generate more business for the recruitment agency.
Ensuring the compliance of any temporary worker or contractor placed.
Building own database of clients and contacts.
Having in depth knowledge of the recruitment industry.
Experience of filling both temporary and permanent positions.
Experienced in daily time planning.
Have a business to business sales background.
Strong track record of customer and applicant control.
Experience of social media sourcing.
Extensive knowledge of how businesses work.
Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively.
Focused on results and goals orientated.
Professional, intuitive and analytical in approach to issues and projects.
Able to run own desk without being micro managed.
Promoting all available employees through candidate marketing calls.
Confident and diplomatic when talking to people.
Quick and efficient.
Business to Business Sales Associate
Title Business to Business Sales Associate
Dates Employed Dec 2014 – 2016
Employment Duration 2 yrs
Location 22021 Brookpark Road Fairview Park, OH 44126
• Through research, uncover names, titles and contact information for decision-makers and influencers within prospective customers.
• Conduct research using online tools to obtain information on prospective customers.
• Maintain an organized database to monitor progress.
• Set meetings through the Avionte system.
• Add and update information in Avionte to ensure all records are accurate and up-to-date.
• Assist in scheduling meetings and securing appointments for Account Executives with decision-makers at prospective companies.
• Follow up on potential leads and interested prospects.
• Obtain new prospect information to expand our database records on existing companies.
She's very professional.Attentive to the needs of others her integrity speaks for its self she's a great asset to others as well as this company and not a liability pleasure to have such asset to Such a person.
Was this review helpful?
Andre G. | No job title4.4
2 months ago
Very helpful and polite .felt like we new each other already.GREAT PERSON👍🏾