Order picking, Packing, Warehouse
Distribution Warehouse seeks warehouse associates for order picking, packing, shipping, and receiving. The company is located Strongsville, which is not bus line accessible. All candidates must have reliable transportation and be flexible with hours of availability.
Packing shipments by processing orders.
Count stock items.
Picking and stocking shelves.
Verify inventory by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses.
Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defect.
Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
Excellent time management skills.
Ability to work as a team.
Proficient in use of scan gun is a plus.
For more information contact Jeanette at 216-227-3600.
Metal Pouring, foundry. Heat treat\| Foundry\| manufacturing
Cleveland, Ohio area foundry is seeking a Metal Pourer to add molten metal to molds. With over 40+ years the company has grown to be one of the most successful foundries in our area. Past experience with induction furnaces is needed. We are currently interviewing and you will be immediately considered to begin your new career with the opportunity to learn and develop new skills. We promote the advancement of employees who achieve results.
Pour molten metal into molds
Past experience with induction furnaces and metal pouring is needed
Perform daily duties in this position, include the proper techniques of metal pouring
Lifting/moving of molds to transfer to the furnace for baking
Follow all safety rules and regulations
Past experience as a Metal Pourer / Caster
Must have ability to lift up to 50lbs with assistance
Load specified amounts of metal and flux into furnaces
Pour and regulate the flow of molten metal into molds
Mechanic, Assembly, hand and power tools Dept. of transportation\| Automotive
Mechanics needed to work at a West side of Cleveland premier manufacturing and rebuilding company. There are currently several openings in all departments. This company has been in business for over 40 years and now has grown to be North America's leading supplier of motor repair servies.
· Responsible for the repair of electric motors, disassemble apparatus, and remove armatures, stators, or rotor from housing to prepare motor for final shipment.
· Install pole pieces and field coils per specifications.
· Pack grease in the bearing housing; fit bearing to the armature/rotor shaft.
· Re-assemble motor to the required specifications for fit and clearance using hoist and/or manually.
· Assemble external parts such as couplings, fans, and covers.
· Must be able to use hand tool and be able to test pneumatic tools.
· Overhead crane experience required for this position.
Racking, de-racking, manufacturing Heat Treat
West-side of Cleveland Company, founded in 1975, has over forty years experience and expertise in providing world class distortion sensitive thermal processing. We’ve built our company on very sound personal and business principles and adhere to three core values: Quality, Honesty and Unparalleled Service to our customers, staff and community.
· The racking – assembly of various parts for processing using a variety of baskets, racks and fixtures.
· Read production schedules to determine processing sequence and furnace temperature requirements for objects to be heat treated.
· Responsible for racking parts after the heat treat process.
· Remove parts from furnace after specified time and air dry or cool parts in water or salt or other baths.
· Solid time management skills.
· Ability to work as a team.
· Ability to read and interpret instructions.
· Ability to use a variety of tools and e