Specialties I recruit for:Financial ServicesProfessional/AdministrativeInformation TechnologyAutomotive IndustryEngineering
Roles I recruit for:FinancialInformation TechnologyEngineering
Areas I recruit In:Professional - Customer Service, Accounting, HR and other specialty areasAccounting and FinanceEngineering, Supply Chain and Operations
Manufacturing Engineer Direct HireAutomotive
• BSME plus 7 years’ experience; or Advanced degree with 5 years’ experience
• BSME plus 5 years’ experience; or Advanced degree with 3 years’ experience
• Extensive experience in tool and manufacturing process development with knowledge of CAD or FEA and functional expertise in application of GD&T
• Process/application knowledge of processes currently utilized in Manufacturing is required. (i.e. welding, stamping, tubing, assembly)
• Self-motivated with good written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively prepare and deliver technical reports and presentations
• Working knowledge and application of client tools (BOS, 8D, Lean, Six Sigma, EVA, TVM)
• Ability to obtain certification in Lean for Manufacturing, Lean Product Development and Six Sigma Green Belt
• Ability to lead and function in a team environment, while effectively communicating across various levels of the organization
Lead Specialty TechnicianDirect HireAutomotive
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Leads and performs all process functions associated with successful production builds.
2. Assists in the development of manufacturing equipment and processes to maximize profitability and efficiencies.
3. Assists in planning, scheduling and prioritizing workflow and related processes.
4. Assists with coordination of tooling, material and information needed for completion of production builds; including resolution of conflict and scheduling requirements with minimal management intervention.
5. Assists in identifying and implementing solutions for ergonomic and safety issues.
6. Set-up and operates all required process equipment for specialty production builds.
7. Ensures the proper documentation is completed and maintained as required per the process and/or build instructions as well as product and process traceability as required.
8. Responsible for daily equipment readiness.
9. Perform quality checks and documents
Joe is exceptional at returning calls, emails and texts. He knows what I would like for my job and goes above and beyond trying to get it. If he can’t he’s open and honest and doesn’t try to hide or mislead in anyway. He’s great all the way around!!
I was sent an email by Joe..I responded and we set up a time/day for him to call! He done so in a prompt manner! I explained my situation and he told me what he was going to do and a few hours later I got an email from him and this is where we are so far in the process
I really liked how he followed up with me. I had other recruiters who were not as persistent about helping me. he was also letting me know what he was doing throughout this process by submitting my Correct information through to a client. I also like how he is able to text me!
Joe responded to my application very quickly and thoroughly explained how partnering with Bartech would work. He answered all of my questions and explained what the next steps would be. I greatly appreciate his knowledge and professionalism.
Joe has been a delight to work with. He’s been open and honest and I can understand him. He’s asked questions to gain the knowledge of what I’ve accomplished and where I want to go. Refreshing to have someone care and not just feel like it’s a job for him.
Joe and I conversated and we are currently working on a position he feels are
my qualifications. He is extremely down to earth, a straight shooter, a very respectful man, and I felt very comfortable dealing with .Even if I do not get the position I am looking for I am glad I dealt with him. Best luck and many future opportunities!
Joe was a pleasure to talk to. We went over my resume and qualifications line by line in adjacent to the career posting preferred qualifications. Felt confident in our interaction and hope he is able to align me with my next career move.
Joe is extremely professional and understanding towards a candidates qualifications and needs. He actively listens to the candidate and helps provide understanding where needed, along with being extremely proactive in communicating all the steps in the process.
Joe has been very helpful in my search for a new career opportunity. I have worked with other recruiters to get assignments with a particular energy company only to be put on hold for 2-3 months. Joe landed me an interview right away. I’m hopeful that his persistence pays off in the end with an offer for employment.
Was this review helpful?
Angela D. | Clinical Applications Support Analyst5.0
Joe was very thorough in communicating the needs of the client as well as understanding my needs and what I was looking for in a job. Joe has communicated with me throughout the process. I would definitely work with him again.
Was this review helpful?
Brandi "Jimin" M. | Junior Data Analyst5.0
1 year ago
Joe seems very enthusiastic and positive each time I've spoken with him, even when the potential job opportunity changed to seek out a candidate with a slightly different skill set. I feel that he is continuing to work hard to find something and has consistently followed up and provided updates, which is very important to me.
First of all, I think Joe is the right recruiter for me because the first time he called me and talked to me; I was impressed the way he described the opportunity and he even told me how to go about it. Eventually, the company went with somebody else. I now have a second opportunity with Joe and I really want it to be successful.
Joe has been great with making sure I received emails and asking letting me know that if I ever needed help that I could reach out to him. He also checks in frequently which helps to keep me on track to finish everything in a timely manner.
I could consider Joe as an "Angel." Meaning, Joe couldn't have reached out to me at any better time than when he did. Being that I'm relocating back to my home city and dealing with the stress of having to search for a job all over. Joe managed to take some of the stress away. Joe was able to review my resume and identify key skills that matched perfectly with the duties of a position one of his clients is seeking to fill. He discussed the duties of the job, who the client is, and the length of the contract term. After I expressed that I would be interested in having my resume submitted to the client, he told me that he'll get back with me in a few days. A few business days later (today), Joe got back to me with great news and managed to get me scheduled for an interview with his client.
Joe was very professional over the phone. He talked as if we had met before. I was very comfortable with him. He seem to be very interested in helping me gain employment with the company. Wonderful communication
Joe's initial contact was informative yet tactically calculated to leave you wanting more information...a great concept in recruitment. I truly enjoyed our 50 or so emails back and forth within it's content and character.
When an issue arrived during the process I informed Joseph and within minutes it was resolved with the hiring manager/company. This was a perfect symbiosis, so much so that I've given him an initial contact for further recruitment possibilities.