I've been in the Staffing Industry for around 6 years now. I started at Fusion Medical back in March of 2016 as a Nurse Recruiter and boy, I'm sure glad I did! I have found my life long career doing something that I truly enjoy each and everyday!
My nurses all receive a personalized experience throughout the entire time that they're traveling with me. It's my passion to build life long relationships, provide guidance and support while having a blast doing it!!
Here are my promises to each and every one of my travelers:
1. I will ALWAYS respond the second I get your call, text or email, as long as I'm not sleeping or in a meeting ;)
2. I promise to always be honest with you. If I don't think the assignment would traveler friendly or it's unsafe. I will tell you. If I think that a hospital/ location would be a good (or bad) fit for you, I will be honest with you and tell you why.
3. I will NEVER push you to do something that you don't want to.
4. I will always have your back.
5. You are not "just a number" and I will always treat you with respect.
If you're looking for a Recruiter who is 100% real, a Recruiter who will openly tell you her flaws and her strengths, a Recruiter who truly appreciates you for everything that you do... you've found your girl!
Please reach out to me, let's chat! I'm so excited to help you on your next adventure! :)
Why I love recruiting...
Its something new everyday! I love meeting new people and hearing about their stories and dreams for the future.
When I'm not working, I love to...
Travel, hang out with friends and family and go on adventures with my dogs!
The day after I submitted my application, I received a phone call from one of Jess's partners. From that moment, I immediately knew I wanted to travel with Fusion Medical. They care so much about what you want out of the experience and will be with you throughout it all. I've run into a few issues with obtaining references and licensing, but Jess has been so helpful despite the small setbacks.